Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.??
The availability estimate on each product detail page tells you how long it will take to ship the item out to you.
The availability estimates are for single-copy orders only. If you’re ordering more than one of a single item, here are some things to consider that may impact when your order ships:
- Multiple copies of the same item may not be available.
- Orders for multiple copies of a single item could ship from different locations in separate shipments because we spread our inventory across our network.
- Larger orders take longer to prepare and ship
When you shop on QltMart, we want to help you easily find items you’ll want to purchase, whether you know exactly what you want or need help. Some sort options available on QltMart are:
“Featured”: we consider a variety of factors when choosing Featured shopping results, including customer actions (such as how frequently an item was purchased), information about the item (such as title, price, and description), availability, costs (such as shipping costs), and whether we think the item will be of interest (such as new items).
“Avg. Customer Review” sorts items based on customers’ reviews, including the average number of stars out of 5 stars given by customers and the number of customers’ reviews for each result.
“Newest Arrivals” sorts items based on their first date of availability on QltMart.
“Price High to Low” sorts items based on their price with the highest price item at the top and the lowest price item at the bottom.
“Price Low to High” sorts items based on their price with the lowest price item at the top and the highest price item at the bottom.
Tips for finding items:
You can search for items by entering a few words into the search box, and we’ll show you matching results. On desktop, to browse by department, select a product department from the drop-down menu next to the Search box and click the magnifying glass icon. Each department will offer its own customized options to search and browse.
Items added to your Shopping Cart will be available from any compatible web browser or Qltmart Mobile app that has been signed in to your account.
Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click Place your order and receive an e-mail confirmation that we’ve received your order.
You can modify an item in your Shopping Cart:
- To change the quantity, enter a number in the Quantity box and click Update.
Note: We strive to provide customers with great prices, and sometimes that means we limit quantity to ensure that the majority of customers have an opportunity to order products that have very low prices or a limited supply. We may also adjust your quantity in checkout to reflect your recent purchases of a quantity-limited item, or increase it, to meet the minimum quantity requirement.
- To remove an item from your Shopping Cart, click Delete.
- To wait until another day to buy some of the items in your Shopping Cart, click Save for later. This will move the item to your Saved for Later list located below the Shopping Cart. Click Move to cart next to an item when you are ready to purchase it.
Note: Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price the item held when you first placed it in your cart.
he QltMart Global Store allows you to easily purchase products from around the world. You can discover a wide selection of international products without leaving Qltmart.com.
When you purchase an international product, you purchase it from an Qltmart website in another country, which sells and ships the product directly to you from outside the United States.
The Qltmart Global Store simplifies the import process and shows you the complete amount (converted into US dollars) you will pay for orders for international products, including import duties, taxes, and fees. You can choose from a range of delivery options as well as track and get notifications about your orders.
The Qltmart Global Store purchases are supported by Ql.com Customer Service. If you need assistance with anything , simply use the QltMart.com Returns Support Center.
About International Products
- International products are from outside the United States and may differ from your local versions in their fit, default settings, age ratings, and language. Any manufacturer warranties on international products may not apply. Any plugs or adaptors may not be compatible with the standards in your shipping destination. Certain products, such as software and DVDs, may be region locked against use in your shipping destination. Product packaging, labels, and instructions may also be in a language other than US English. You should carefully review all available product information to ensure that the international product you are purchasing meets your needs and expectations.
- For your convenience, the prices of products sold in the QltMart Global Store are displayed in U.S. dollars. You will be charged in U.S. dollars, but the transaction takes place outside of the U.S. and will be denominated in British pounds (GBP).
- When you buy international products from outside the United States, QltMart Global Store EU Sarl is the seller and you are the importer of record and must pay import duties, taxes and fees when the products arrive in your shipping destination. QltMart Global Store simplifies this process by estimating the amount that will be due (the “Import Fees Deposit”) and adding it to the amount you pay. You authorize international carriers partnering with QltMart to pay this amount to the local authorities on your (or the recipient’s) behalf. If QltMart’s estimate for the Import Fees Deposit is greater than what is needed, you will be automatically refunded the difference to your original payment method. You will never be asked to pay more than the estimated Import Fees Deposit.
Send us an email