The story of Seiko began in 1881, when a 22 year old entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo.
Today, after more than 130 years of innovation, Kintaro Hattori’s company is still dedicated to the perfection that the founder always strove to achieve.
- Stainless steel case measures 42mm diameter by 11mm thick.
- Brown genuine leather strap includes a stainless steel buckle.
- Luminous white hands and hour markers contrast well with the brown dial.
- Date display at the sixth hour.
- Chronograph measures up to sixty minutes of activity.
- Precisely tuned Japanese Quartz movement.
- Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Water resistant up to 100 meters.Round stainless steel watch with chronograph subdials and contrast stitching on leather strap. Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Protective Hardlex crystal dial window. Features screw-down case back, date window, and double locking clasp with push-button release. Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft).
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence – imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century “quiet revolution.” Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch – was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual – combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
Made in USA or Imported
Versatile stainless steel watch featuring brown dial with two subdials and date window at 6 o’clock
42.6-mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
Japanese quartz movement with analog display
Contrast-stitched leather band with buckle closure
Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving